Glisser is a virtual event-hosting platform with an integrated audience response system. Via Glisser, you will be able to view the live sessions, ask speakers questions, and view on-demand materials. Please see below for more information.
Top tips for using Glisser:
- Prior to the event, we will send you a link which will allow you to access the Glisser platform.
- The link will be live 1 week ahead of the conference. We strongly recommend logging on early to familiarise yourself with the platform and to take advantage of all the support materials.
- If, for security reasons, access to Glisser is restricted on your work device, please join the event via a personal device or contact your IT department.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with streaming on the day, we would advise trying a different web browser to log onto the platform.
- For the best online experience possible, we highly recommend using Google Chrome. Similarly, watching the event on a desktop or laptop rather than a mobile device is advisable.
- We reccommend refreshing your Glisser brower page at the end of each session and when you have navigated away from the Glisser window in your browser.
- Any ongoing live sessions will appear under the 'On Now' tab. This tab will remain empty when no sessions are under way.
- Under the ‘Agenda’ tab, you can explore when sessions will take place on the event days.
- Within each session, there will be a series of tabs on the right-hand side that will give you the opportunity to participate in Q&A and polls, and explore the social media feed.
- The ‘On Demand’ tab houses supporting materials, including the event brochure and information from our partner, as well as a range of skills sessions to supplement your professional development.
- The on-demand skills sessions are available from the time that the Glisser platform goes live. They will remain accessible during the event and for several weeks following the event.